Cairns dental finance options
Dental problems come at inconvenient times
Quality dental care may be quite a large financial investment in your overall health. Dental problems come at inconvenient times, yet by postponing your necessary care, treatment could end up becoming more complex and expensive. At our practice, we realise how unplanned commitments can impact adversely on your family budget.
Once we have completed your detailed oral examination, oral cancer screening and prescribed all necessary radiographs, we will consult you on prioritising your treatment needs and costs associated. When you have decided how you wish to proceed with your care we will provide three different financial options, from which you can make a choice of the one that best suits your needs.
- Full pre-payment 7 days in advance, we provide a 5% early payment reduction off your treatment fee.
- Zero Interest Dental Finance Plan from One World Lending Solutions.
- Cash, EFTPOS, or credit cards like Mastercard, Visa, Diners and American Express, HICAPS, or cheque paid at the time of dental treatment.
Dental finance options
Being health fund dependant is often an economic necessity because crowns, bridges, veneers, implants etc. are very expensive. This is the usual reason most people feel they need to only do that to which the health funds will contribute. There are better alternatives that will lower your chances of these problems and lower your overall costs.
Zero Interest Dental Finance Plan from One World Lending Solutions are payment plans that can used for a large variety of dental treatments including:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Implants and Periodontics
- Snoring and Sleep Apnoea
- Crowns and Veneers
- Facial Aesthetics including Anti-Wrinkle
Ring us today 1800 877 526 for your obligation free assessment! Or, download our short application form here.